Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pretty Pink Houses For You And Me

Wow...some people are just never happy. My email was flooded today with concerned people, thanks, I guess. It was also flooded with the gossipmongers and people who just wanted to see if I'd offed myself yet. No, I haven't and I won't, so go to hell and your addresses have been blocked.
The mood here is blacker and colder than yesterday. That's ok. It's comfortable, like coming home. Yesterday's rant isn't a sign of an impending breakdown, it's a sign of a breakdown. I think I lived in this breakdown state for a very long time and then let down my guard, and now I'm back. All the people who loved the old me will probably be overjoyed that I've been broken again, because they think I'm so much more fun broken. But broken won't get me a pink castle or glass slippers, but I fit extraordinarily into broken shoes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come with me. You need to get away and I need to see you. Miss the blossom.

The Vapid Voice said...

Mr. Green is so serene, he's got a tv in every room... from "Pleasant Valley Sunday". Some time we can find happiness, I seem to think it's not with other people. Independence and self sufficiency tends to work, nobody else can destroy you in that space. We all deserve the proverbial tv in every room...