Thursday, December 27, 2007

More Email Gone Blog

This one was kind of fun and so I'm putting it here. Don't tell me you expected some sort of end of the year wrap up. I've got a few days left, but don't hold your breath.

1. What's the most annoying thing that's happened to you this week? Dealing with a problem with my cell phone.
2. What are the last five songs you listened to before the one you're listening to right now?
a) Safety Dance-Men Without Hats
b) Irresponsible Hate Anthem-Marilyn Manson
c) Malibu-Hole
d) Baby It's You-The Chamber Strings
e) Detroit Rock City-Kiss
3. What are you listening to right now? Dream On-Depeche Mode
4. What luxury item can you never get enough of? Good Champagne
5. What's the last concert you saw? I Love Rich
6. What's the last movie you saw? The Simpsons Movie
7. What's the last tv show you saw? Two and A Half Men
8. What's the last thing you ate? Caesar salad
9. What's the biggest misconception about you? That I care
10. What would you do for a Klondike Bar? Nothing, but Coldstone cake batter ice cream... I could negotiate.
11. What's the most unrealistic occupation you've ever dreamed of having? Teaching
12. Do you have plans for the weekend? Yes.
13. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? No
14. Do you have OCD? Yes
15. Are you drunk right now? No
16. Are you high right now? No
17. Would you rather be doing something else right now? Yes
18. Would you rather be with someone else right now? Well, considering it's me and the cat right now, yes.
19. What's the best thing that's happened to you this week? Saw an old friend.. well kind of an old friend... someone I used to know. That was nice, didn't realize that I'd missed him until I saw him. I tend to forget the nice people I used to know.
20. What's the worst thing that's happened? A crazy phone call from someone I care about and a text message I can't explain.
21. Did you have a good week? All in all yeah.
22. Would you relive this week? If I had to, it wasn't that bad. I've had better weeks to relive though.
23. Would you live a week in your hero's shoes? Nikki? Hell yes!
24. Would you live a week in your worst enemies shoes? Don't really have a worst enemy, but if I did, sure... think of the damage I could do in a week!
25. Would you change anything that you did this week? Probably not. I didn't really do anything.

That's it. Like I said, that one was kind of fun.

Later-
me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who'd you see? Were they Blossom style pretty? Have fun at the show tonight, wish I could go.

Sabaoth said...

I don't think that thinking you care is a misconception, if you didn't care, you wouldn't have written me back.

Wendi Manning said...

Nah, that's different. You're important, that's why I care. I care about important stuff and important people.