Monday, December 03, 2007

Another Email Gone Blog

I got another one of those stupid question emails, and as usual I thought I'd share.

1. What color do you hate? Orange
2. What color do you love? Purple
3. What celebrity do you hate the most? Carmen Electra
4. Which celebrity do you love the most? Nikki Sixx
5. Do you believe in reincarnation? Sometimes.
6. Do you believe in God? Yes
7. Are you afraid of death? I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid of dying before I accomplish what I want to here.
8. Will you go to heaven? Hope not... a life of Satanism wasted on heaven would truly suck.
9. Would you eat a worm? In heaven? I hate disjointed questions. I ate one when I was a kid, so yeah I guess so.
10. Have you even seen a rainbow? Yeah
11. Do you know anyone from a foreign country? Yeah
12. Have you ever ran away from home? Not really, I just moved out.
13. Have you ever cried? Really stupid question, I'm human, of course I've cried.
14. Have you ever danced on a bar? Yeah
15. What's the last book you read? My Sister's Keeper and it sucked.
16. What's the last movie you saw? I Know Who Killed Me
17. Have you ever hit someone so hard they bled? Yeah
18. Are you tough? In what regard... maybe.
19. Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex? Yeah
20. Will you repost this? On my blog yeah, but I'm not sending it to anyone else.

Ok, I've shared email stupidity. What fun....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck what haven't you done Blossom? Oh I know, truly given away your heart. Selfish flowers never bloom.

Wendi Manning said...

So glad I was on email when you posted this.You're the one kissing to be clever. What happens to all that pretty striped Christmas candy on the 26th? It spoils and no wants it anymore. Kisses from a selfish flower.