Sunday, May 04, 2008

Life Experiences Part 2

These were left as a comment on the first Life Experiences and I liked them, so here you go. Thanks Zac!

(x) Lied to someone you love to protect their feelings
(x) Used a Ouija board
(x) Eaten something so spicy you thought your head would explode
(x) Been hit by someone who claimed to love you
(x) Wet yourself (Or worse) in public since the age of 7
(x) Stood up for someone
(x) Saw someone naked who you didn't have a crush on, only to later develop one
(x) Been stung by a bee or similar bug
() Had hot coffee in the lap
(x) Opened a soda that someone had shook up

In other fun news...I got Boy George tickets! He's singing!! I wish it wasn't because he probably needs legal fee money, but I don't care. Boy George...not as a dj..all singing!!
And I hereby solemnly swear that I will write a minimum of once a week from now on.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloss... Nikki Sixx and Jack White are coming and you're excited to see Boy George? Actually, I understand. Missing you.

Sabaoth said...

No problem :-)
And since when do YOU call me by my middle name?

Wendi Manning said...

Since you called yourself by it in your email. When'd you start calling yourself Manning? :p

Sabaoth said...

about 3 months ago, i prefer it to Kelly or Holder any day, it's good to have choice in like, lol

Wendi Manning said...

Totally get it. It was better than Collins and Holder to me. I like that you use it.

Sabaoth said...

since you're not the only one to question me on that, i've posted something explaining it

Wendi Manning said...

So you prefer Nolan? You got it.

Sabaoth said...

I sort of do, but i'm so used to Zac, i dunno, your choice