Saturday, May 10, 2008

Welcome To The Goodtimes Baby!

I thought I took meds to keep from being bipolar! I've been alternating between being elated over things happening and miserable about other things. I guess that's not bipolar, it's just my world is full of weird stuff these days.

CRUEFEST!!!!!!!! CRUEFEST!!!!!!! CRUEFEST!!!!!!!! CRUEFEST!!!!!!!!!!!!CRUEFEST!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki is playing twice in one day! Got my tickets!! This is the summer tour I wish I could deadhead on. I'd love to see this show every day for the whole summer, but I'll settle for one blissful day of Nikki!

What a great summer. Nikki, more Nikki, Boy George, The Red Sox, The Raconteurs and Buckcherry. It doesn't get sweeter than this. I'm thinking George reads this, because I got the wish I begged for all over this blog....he's singing. 'Bout fuckin time!

Found a new blog I'm digging these days. It's short, but I figure if people could wait over a year for me to update this at one point, I can hang around.

Advice for the day.... never type and listen to Guns N Roses, the typos here are staggering. I'm much too anal to let it go, so I have to read everything five or six times to make sure I didn't miss any.

Getting a little screwed up over the crap I keep playing with in my head. There's a light at the end of the tunnel..here's hoping it's not the train. There's a decision to be made, and eventually I have to make it. I'm getting very close, but it's not easy. My overanalyzing everything is not helping. Keep all your fingers crossed,in the lucky way, not the religious way.

Later-
Me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hun
Great, encouraging post - nice to see you back. The spring and summer are always bound to instill some aspects of vigor and optimism, and nothing is better than the anticipation for seeing a great show. Looking forward to seeing ya again too!

Love,
-B

The Vapid Voice said...

Hey babe
Looking forward to this!!! So nice to see you so excited! Should be a great time, and great to see you posting.

Anonymous said...

You've got at least 2 Rac shows Blossom. Sounds like you have a great summer planned. Enjoy it, summers rush by so fast. Which George reads this, Boy or B? Didn't think he was allowed to read it. You should block him. Miss you Bloss, I'll see you very soon, don't run off to Greece before then.