Saturday, May 26, 2007

Manningfesto

Ok all, listen up. I've got a lot to say and I am only going to say it once. I am who I am, period. I'm growing, changing, laughing, hating, scratching people off my list of friends, and occasionally adding new ones. I am unpredictable, wild, sarcastic, bitchy, mean, friendly, generous and overly tolerant. I'm an exhibitionist and a recluse, I'm a flirt and a tease, I'm self confident and terrified of the world, I'm pretty and I am ugly. I give and I take. I make bad choices and I make good ones. I am fearless cause I don't give a damn. What you see is what you see, it's never what you get. I'm highly private and that is the only constant. Sure, I may twitter on endlessly about something, but whatever that is, is almost always a cover for whatever I don't want to talk about.
I'm not as thin as I used to be...I'm neither a 2 or a 22, but I'm not at the size I want to be either. I don't know what that is honestly, I just want to be Wendi-sized. That'll be the size that makes me feel the healthiest and most comfortable. If that turns out to be a 2 so be it, if it turns out to be a 22, whatever. Whatever size that is though, it's mine and I'll be fine with it.
Thanks to all of the people in the last few months who have told me how pretty and beautiful I am. I appreciate it. Now stop trying to get in my pants. I'm not an idiot, and the few of you who are really close friends who do it should be ashamed. Yes, on my weird nights, I'll show you my bra, but that never means I want you in it. To anyone who says I'm asking to be hit on go fuck off. I could be wearing a suit of armor and be hit on. It's not my looks, it's my personality. I know that, and so do most others. Of course, there are people who hit on me which I accept most gracefully and sweetly, but I still haven't slept with them.
I'm fighting a lot of anger these days because I'm just fed up with how I get treated by certain people and how it's an endless cycle of idiocy. How did it get this far, beats me, but it did, and I'm dealing with it.
For everyone who whines in e-mail...did you not read the leave a comment section.... that I avoid all the important things in my life in this blog, this posting is essentially for you. I like keeping my privacy, and if you read this blog carefully, you'll find out a lot of personal things. No, it's not a set of clues, but what I'm thinking and feeling does come out, you just have to pay attention. The stupid list of songs from my shuffle is incredibly personal and telling, if you're looking at the right passages. The list of the nicest guys in darts tells you something that a lot of you know but it's the only comment I will ever make on it in writing and it is easily one of the most important things in my life. It's all in there people, quit whining and read, don't skim and then make catch all comments. I see through them and then ignore your next e-mail.
Which brings us back around again to my personal life. There's probably a reason it's called that. There are things that I will share with you in a conversation that I will never put in writing definitively on this blog. Sometimes what I'm thinking might hurt someone else or doesn't need to be confirmed in writing. If you need to know it, you will, I promise each and every one of you that. I remember reading that a musician friend had died on Yahoo news, it hurt twice as much because I was just reading and it was there. That is exactly what I try to avoid here. Sorry, but for scandal, and outpourings of my darkest desires, talk to me, it won't be here.

No list...
Later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's completely your charms. You're gorgeous,love, but it is your heart that makes all want you. You have a heart of gold and a will of steel. You are loved by many. I love your wild side and the flashings and other wild things make you a surprise and a delight. I'll stay out of your pants though, promise. Love you.

Galena Alyson Canada said...

Well alrighty then... wow.
But tell me how you *really* feel! 8-)
'Lena

The Vapid Voice said...

Interesting. You're not a private person if you're writing your innermost thoughts on a public blog. There's a ton of contradiction here, but just be assured that the best aspects of yourself, despite anything else, are what draws people toward you. Don't write a check that your emotions can't cash.