Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Aimless Musings While Waiting for a Download

While I'm waiting for my new update to my slot game to download ( the Hall of Challenges...can't wait!), I thought I'd write.
Tonight we're going to see a sneak preview of The Producers. This means we're going to miss Deal or No Deal. I thought the show was going to be stupid, but I actually like it. Howie Mandel doesn't annoy me as much as he usually does. I'd be so horrible on that game though. I know there's a lot of math involved and I'm so bad at figuring that stuff out, and having to figure it out that fast, forget it. Thought the guy who brought his bartender was pretty cool though.
Ok, Johnny Damon is now with the Yankees. I'm really not happy about that, except that it almost 100% guarantees that they're going to be keeping Manny. Losing Manny would bother me a lot more than losing Damon. But still...The Yankees..... tsk tsk Johnny.
I'm still waiting to hear about the second interview I went on the other day. I really want this job and am really hoping to hear soon.
Let's see..... today's list...... don't really have one. I was so caught up in the slot thing, that I haven't given much else a lot of thought. Ok, here's goes... foods I can't live without. Not the most interesting list, but it's fun for me to think about.

1. Pickles
2. Crab Legs
3. Chicken Rice Soup
4. Prime Rib
5. Egg McMuffin
6. McRib
7. Buttercream
8. Bananas
9. Caesar Salad
10. Root Beer
11. Coffee

That's it
bye

No comments: