Friday, December 30, 2005

Wishful Thinking

Well, Christmas has come and gone and I only got one thing on my Christmas list....that's ok, some of it will reappear on my birthday list. I haven't been doing very much lately. Of course I've been playing a lot of slots and reading. I've also seen some movies, nothing spectacular or worth reviewing here, but Bad News Bears is pretty cute. Except..... they screwed up Kelly!!! In the original, Kelly was played by Jackie Earle Haley. He was skinny with dark hair and he was hot, except with the short hair, but it grew. Now he's some blond guy who looks like he wandered in off the WB. But then again, Jackie Earle Haley didn't grow up to be hot, so I guess it all worked out.
So, essentially, life has been pretty dull. The hubby's been out of town, helping to take care of his mom and that means staying up really late playing slots. I had an interview today and it went ok. For all of those keeping track out there. I haven't heard back from the second interview yet. That's usually a bad sign, but around the holidays, anything goes, so anyone keeping their fingers crossed, please continue.
I have also continued to honor Jessica Simpson's request that I give her privacy during her divorce by not reading anything about her. It's not really difficult considering I was already doing this and will continue it forever. I also am granting her privacy by not buying anything having to do with her. Hope she appreciates it. This rule also spreads to Teri Hatcher and Jennifer Aniston

Today's list is the things I want to do in life.

1. Visit China
2. Own a Stumpy dog and a St. Bernard
3. Own a house
4. Do something important or crazy enough to write an autobiography
5. Find out what it is in life I really want to do for a living. ( I suspect that it's nothing, but I could be wrong)
6. Eat a lobster tail from Gibson's
7. Have a long conversation with Nikki Sixx
8. Stop biting my nails permanently
9. Be secure with who I am
10. Stop driving myself crazy over what has been, what could have been and what will never be.
11. Spend a long time in New York, just soaking it up and loving it.

That's it,
bye

No comments: